There is no doubt that Revitol contains some pretty powerful active ingredients such as DMEA, which is said to improve sagging skin. Personally, we think that sagging is a bigger sign of aging than wrinkles because even 25 year olds can have a few wrinkles, but that characteristic face ‘sag’ is a real give away!
The makers of Revitol claim that it targets not just wrinkles, but the other big problem areas, such as sagging skin and age spots. They also claim that it stimulates your skin to produce more collagen and elastin and this, they say, is the basis of getting more youthful looking skin. There used to be a free trial offer, but this has been discontinued. We noticed that several sellers of Revitol have not updated their websites and are still advertising the free trial, but it was discontinued a while ago and the best place to purchase is from theofficial website where you can take advantage of special deals
- DMEA (to lift sagging skin)
- Dermox SRC which helps your skin to produce more of its own collagen
- Argireline which relaxes the muscles and helps to eliminate deep wrinkles caused by frowning, smiling, laughing etc.
- Specific ingredients for promoting even skin tone and softer skin
- A 90-day money back guarantee
- Sold through trusted channels so you can buy safely
Benefits and Results:
Firstly, as a moisturizer Revitol is top class and has to be given a 10 out of 10. Leaves your skin feeling really smooth and hydrated but with no greasiness. You will feel a tightening and firming of the skin almost immediately the cream is applied, but because your skin will be so well hydrated, it won’t feel uncomfortable. Sometimes a wrinkle cream can cause the skin to feel too tight, but this is not the case with Revitol. Your skin will feel revitalized and fresh.
As well as being quite fast acting when it comes to reducing wrinkles, Revitol also gradually stimulates new collagen production. This means that over the longer term (two to three months) you will see a reduction of deeper wrinkles and an overall more youthful look to your face.
Sagging is improved due to a combination of increased collagen in your skin and the active ingredient DMEA which has the added benefit of acting on scars and skin blemishes.
Another great benefit is the ‘instant disappearance of wrinkles’! Yes, instant because Revitol use an ingredient called LipoLight which eliminates the shadows on your skin created by wrinkles. LipoLight literally makes the wrinkle look almost invisible to the eye. This gives you a younger appearance immediately while the other active ingredients are doing their job and working on the slightly longer term effects.
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Ability to buy through trusted sources
- Currently offering special deals for purchases of two month’s supply or more
- Gives good results including instantly masking wrinkles
- Over the longer term (2 – 3 months) works on deeper wrinkles, sagging and increasing collagen
- Very good for skin tone and blemishes
- Should not be used around the eyes and a they sell a separate product specifically for the eye area
Revitol is a very good wrinkle cream for it’s price range and has a long money back guarantee of 90 days. This does mean of course that you need to fork out for three months supply before asking for a refund if you find that you don’t get the expected results. However, there is really no good anti aging cream on the market where you can evaluate properly in less than three months. We rate Revitol as a 4 and a half out of 5 only for the reason that it’s not suitable for around the eyes, which means that you would require an additional eye cream.