LifeCell skin has been hovering in and out of the top place as the best selling anti-aging cream in the United States and claims to make a difference to your wrinkles in under 60 seconds. This product is the most expensive of all the wrinkle cream reviews we did, but don’t let that put you off right away because they DO have a free trial offer in place. LifeCell skin has hundreds of verified customer testimonials and and has a very intriguing history. The actual formula for the cream was discovered by an ordinary member of the public, Michelle Bell, while reading a medical journal in a doctor’s waiting room!
- All-in-one anti aging cream also suitable for the skin around the eyes
- Totally natural ingredients and verified not tested on animals
- Penetrates down 20 layers of skin cells
- Contains Deanol which is an effective lip plumping agent and also is claimed to tone up the muscles in our face and reduce sagging
- Contains Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 which has a ‘Botox’ effect by relaxing the muscles and reducing deep lines and wrinkles
- Contains more of the key active ingredients than the other products we reviewed
- Has a 30 day ‘try before you buy’ offer currently available
- LifeCell skin is produced by South Beach which is actually a skin care company catering to ‘A list’ celebrities
- Sold through trusted sources so that you can order with confidence
Benefits and Results
Because LifeCell skin is an all-in-one product, you don’t need anything else. It does the job of a moisturizer, lip plumper and eye creme, as well as an anti-aging cream. A lot of products are not suitable for use on the skin around the eyes, but this one is. The first thing we noticed was a fresher look to our complexions and after a few days use we did start to see a noticeable difference in the fine lines and wrinkles, especially the ‘crows feet’ at the outside corners of the eyes. After about 14 days, our skin started to look more even and those blemishes we all get as we age (age spots) were less noticeable. After 20 days there was an improvement in the deeper wrinkles and in without question, our faces looked more toned and youthful. We both noticed that our lips looked fuller. One thing we were really pleased about was the effect it had on our neck skin, smoothing it out and getting rid of the lines. Most makers of anti-aging creams conveniently don’t mention your neck when talking about how great their product is. Reason being the neck is one of hardest areas to address, but your neck often looks OLDER than your face and can be more of a give away when it comes to age!
Aside from our own results we found a ton of verified testimonials from customers. Some customers say that the product lasts a lot longer than one month and we even found one who uses it exclusively for the skin around her eyes and one tub has lasted her 2 years! But if you want to use Lifecell skin to maximum effect like we did, you can expect it to last just a little over a month. There are a number of websites that sell LifeCell, but if you want to take advantage of their special offer, you will need to order directly from their website www.lifecellskin.com
- The only cream you will need. It’s a complete solution.
- Ingredients are scientifically proven
- Contains Deanol, fantastic for plumping lips and toning facial muscles
- Contains Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 for helping to elimate the wrinkles caused by repetative actions, such as frowing or laughing
- Fast acting. Initial results can be seen almost right away
- Currently has a 30 day free trial offer
- Sold through trusted sources
- Lifecell is a little more expensive than other ‘average price’ anti-aging creams
- Takes about one week to arrive, so you really only get about 23 days to evaluate the product
This product works. Whether it will produce ALL the results exactly as described on the LifeCell skin website on every single user, is another question. However, the results of our own testing along with our research puts this anti-aging cream at joint No.1 of our wrinkle cream reviews. Visit the main website here for your free trial